Hi, I'm Elisabeth -
and I'm the photographer behind Spirel Photographic.
A little about me:
- I live with my husband, cat and our little dog in the beautiful Bonny Hills
- I love my little family
- I am huge cat person, but absolutely love all animals
- I also love plants, mostly indoor ones and have far too many!
- I like design, art and admiring nature
- I dabble in graphic design - so if you need invites, or stationary....!!
- I grew up in Central West NSW surrounded by sheep, rolling hills and paddocks
- I love the beach, the bush and the Australian landscape
I love seeing people happy, excited, in love, nervous and teary and being there to catch those moments is even better!
Your wedding is an important step, it marks the start of your journey together in marriage and it is wonderful to be able to look back on such a day with joy, gratitude and thankfulness. It is my job to make sure you have photographs to admire, display and share as well as look back on for many years to come.
Your cake will get eaten, your flowers will wilt and your dress will most likely get a little dirty but once the day is all over you will have your new spouse, your memories and your photographs. Please feel free to introduce yourself and maybe we can meet over coffee and discuses your special day!
Jaaden & Gavin
“Elizabeth from Spirel Photographic was so lovely and professional, and she had great vision for what would make a good photo. Nothing was a hassle or a problem. If the sneak peak is anything to go by, the full release of photos will be amazing! Cannot wait! Will highly recommend Spirel Photographic in the future!”